Matt Miller, owner of New Era Scouting, will update you on the world of college and NFL football here with news and opinions.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Turning over a new leaf

The blog as you know it, will be no more. I enjoy reading the news, but I'm not sure why you should enjoy reading my take on it. Instead, the blog will start focusing more on scouting technique, terminology and schematics. As a trained scout and football coach, this will be my forum to answer your questions about football and hope to share what I've learned along the way. I'm in no way an expert on every subject, but I hope to have the answers or know someone that does to your football questions.

So, leave your comments on what you'd like to see and we'll get this ball rolling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt-

Looking forward to it!

Brian Bassett

May 23, 2007 at 10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home