Matt Miller, owner of New Era Scouting, will update you on the world of college and NFL football here with news and opinions.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Live from Houston....

Did I miss Bruce Willis becoming a Pro Bowl quarterback?
Has anyone else noticed Willis featured on ESPN Radio, Sportscenter and other ESPN promotions this week? When did Willis become associated with athletics? ESPN needs to decide whether they want to cover sports or get into movie/record production.

Brandon Jackson is MIA...
Oh, wait, he just can't practice. I hate the NFL rule that keeps rookies away from camp until their class has graduated. This made sense in the 80's, but today it's a dumb reason for rookies to miss key learning time.

Trent Green has balls....
The Chiefs won't trade him, so he practices. Green will be flopping like Steve Nash in an effort to get hurt.

Glendale is beautiful...
I was in Arizona recently and have to say, that stadium is magnificent. I had a chance to compare it to the Texans facility, and the stadium is honestly better. The weight room in Houston still trumps anything I've ever seen.

And life goes on...
The site will slowly get back to a normal schedule next week as I return from my globe-trotting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home